About This Course
Software QA Internship Program on Manual, Automation, Mobile Automation testing
Are you a detail-oriented individual with a passion for ensuring quality? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have strong analytical skills? If so, we are looking for QA interns to join our team!
As a QA intern you will work alongside experienced professionals to test and verify software functionality, identify and report bugs, and ensure the overall quality of our products. You will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with industry-standard testing tools and methodologies, as well as learn about the software development lifecycle. To be considered for this position, you should have a basic understanding of software testing principles and some experience with Manual Testing, Core Java, Selenium & Appium.
You should also have strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others. This is a paid internship with which we are going to provide internship certificate & we also share your profile with the companies which we are working . If you are Struggling to get a job in testing and unable to clear interviews , eager to learn, grow, and make a difference in the software industry, we encourage you to apply!
Drop us an email to [email protected] or click on whatsapp icon for further details.
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Learn and develop a deep understanding of the overall platform/application
2. Provide intense technical supervision to the team in all assigned tasks
3. Provide input and review all design-related decisions
4. Enforce code quality checks and control
5. Establish project schedules, assigns tasks, monitor progress against plans, and conduct technical reviews of assigned projects
6. Ensure that the organization standards are followed during various phases of the software
7. Work on the development life cycle also ensures the deliveries are of the expected quality
8. Study and develop a good understanding of the Functional aspects of the application
9. Learn and understands technical and functional architecture and guide the team in their day-to-day tasks
10. Guide the team on design and development activities
11. Hands-on program for development, maintenance, and enhancements of the new & existing systems/platform
Skills:- Manual Testing, Selenium Webdriver, Appium
Other perks: Certificate, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week
Duration : 3 months
Stipend: Depending on the performance
- All materials will be provided as part of this internship program
- Having laptop with good internet connectivity
- Anyone who wants to start their career in testing