The Lebyy website is owned and operated by Surendra Jaganadam. We give utmost priority to protect your privacy. Our aim is to provide you with the best online experience with high safety.
In general, you can use the site without disclosing to us who you are or providing any personal details about you. Providing your personal information to us, you explicitly agree to our policy for collecting and usage of information.
When you wish to register and are 13 years of age or above, we gather and process information from you, including but not limited to following personal information.
- The data you provide to us by filling your personal information in the forms. The personal information includes name, mobile number, email, mailing address, if any unique identifiers like transaction history, favorite lists.
- Data that you directly write to us (including by e-mail).
- Information that you offers us by writing on our blogs
- Each time you access our website your browser automatically sends us the log report. While you are on our site, automatically our servers record certain information sent by your web browser. The typical server logs include data pertaining to Internet Protocol (IP) address, web request, pages viewed, domain names, exit pages and URLs, landing pages, number of clicks, and similar information. We use this information to gather demographic information and to analyze trends. This automatically collected information does not link to personally identifiable information.
Usage of Collected Information
The information we collect from you is used for the following purposes:
- To deliver personalized service and to enhance our products and services.
- To go forward with obligations arising from any contracts between you and us and serve you with the most appropriate information and services
- To improve our administration process and to enhance the security of the Lebyy platform. Also use for various internal operations which include data analysis, troubleshooting, testing, research, testing, and survey purposes.
- To inform you with the information about our latest services we think that suits your interests, or services you enquired about. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means with information about the services we offer.
- To gain a complete understanding of our user behavior such as services they use features they like, how frequently they use specific services, etc.
- To enhance the features and content of the Website
- To make special offers, process and complete your transactions ,to provide better customer support.
- To build and review reports related to user-based and service usage patterns.
- To ask or allow you to be a part of our interactive campaigns and services.
- To deliver personalized advertising to you and analyze the effectiveness of our advertising.
- To inform you or send alerts for class timings or fee payment or cancellation if any.
We examine the log files recorded in our Lucky Training platform that may contain Internet service provider (ISP), IP addresses, browser type, app crashes, referring, page viewed, operating system, date/time stamp, operating system, and clickstream data. This would help us improve the website, understand buyer persona, enhance and add new features to products and services, to collect demographic information and user base as a whole.